Subdomains of ti68k.com are available for free at Afraid.org.
This domain is operated by Astrid Smith of ticalc.org as an unofficial umbrella domain for community members. Anyone is permitted to create subdomains under the TI68k.com and TIz80.com domains. Email addresses @ti68k.com and @tiz80.com are available by special arrangement.
In chronological order, by year of introduction:
- TI-92 (1995)
- This calculator was Texas Instruments' first 68k-based calculator.
- TI-92 II (1998?)
- The TI-92 II is a rare model of calculator. You'd be very lucky to find one for sale anywhere.
- TI-92 Plus (1998)
- The TI-92 Plus was the first 68k calculator to have Flash memory (rewritable ROM).
- TI-89 (1998-2004)
- This is essentially a TI-92 Plus in a vertical form. The screen is smaller, with fewer pixels. The operating system is essentially the same.
- Voyage 200 (2002-present)
- The Voyage 200 is a newer horizontal-format calculator, about 2/3 the size of the TI-92 but with the same size screen.
- TI-89 Titanium (2004-present)
- This calculator is the descendent of the TI-89. It triples the amount of Flash memory, but doesn't add any more RAM. It has USB, unlike all other TI 68k calculators.